As a public speaker, he has engaged audiences young and senior across numerous corporates as well as academic and non-profit institutions.
●200 + speaking engagements
1. India speaker at Jerusalem Leaders Summit in Israel on ‘Why India Matters’.
2. Keynote speaker at the Global Digital Marketing Conference, on ‘Growth Hacking Tools and Techniques’
3. Speaker at International LeaAdd Newders Summit, Bangalore on ‘Reimagining India’
4. Two Day Leadership Workshop for technology co-founders of Foradian Technologies, Bangalore
5. Delegation workshop for team leaders of VisualIQ, a Boston based technology company in Kochi
6. 4 day moduled program for VisualIQ team on – Conducting Performance Appraisals, Team Building, Human Resources Audit and Conflict Resolution
7. Faculty Development Programme for Teachers at Amal Jyothi Engineering College
8. Leadership workshop for senior management and editorial team of a leading media group in India, Munnar.
9. 18 ‘Sales is Power’ workshops for a leading media group’s sales teams over 12 months
10. 15 day marathon program for 160 employees of a technology services company on negotiation, conflict resolution, team management and leadership.
11. Session on ‘Understanding our brain’ for HR professionals’ Jungle Retreat in Bangalore
12. I’m feeling lucky, a public workshop for technology professionals at Infopark Kochi, on ‘ how to manage things in an uncertain world’
13. Workshop on ‘Career Launchpad’ for MBA students of Amity University
14. Workshop on ‘Body Language’ for Doctors and Healthcare Professionals
15. Session on ‘How to Handle Difficult People’ for Income Tax Officials
16. Speaker at Headstart, at Infopark Cochin on ‘Leadership in the Digital Age’.
17. Speaker at Kitchen, a business networking platform on ‘Disruption’
18. Speaker at National Marketing Summit, at Rajagiri Business School on ‘Marketing 2.0’
19. Speaker at DC School of Management Leadership Summit on ‘Building Core Skills’
20.Speaker at Startup Village, Saturday Series on ‘Why everyone should be an entrepreneur’
21. Speaker at Young Indians Annual Summit on ‘The Great Indian Footprint’ – Cause Marketing
22. Speaker at National Institute of Personnel Management on ‘Insights from Travel’
23. Spoke at 9 cities across India about The Great Indian Footprint and its cause of ‘Horn Not OK please’ in Panaji, Mumbai, Baroda, Jaipur, Srinagar, Lucknow, Siliguri, Bhubaneswar and Vizag to the city executive committee members on ‘how to influence the city leaders and important institutions to drive the campaign at grass root level’- did 100K plus activations
across India in 41 days.
24.Speaker at Kashmir Central University about ‘How to take advantage of online learning’ in Srinagar, J&K.
25.Speaker at Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (Kochi Infopark Campus) on ‘Personal Branding for Leaders’
26. Speaker at Rotary Club of Greater Cochin on Reimagining Education
27.Speaker at TIE on ‘Talent Acquisition Strategies for SMEs’
28.Speaker at Rotary Club of Cochin Downtown on Intro to Digital Marketing For Traditional Businesses
29. Outbound Training Program for team members at VisualIQ at Bolgatty Islands, Kochi.
30.Speaker at Annual College Teachers Day of Catholics Institutions on ‘Teaching in the Age of Google’
31. Speaker at St. Teresa’s College ‘Scholar 60 program’ on ‘How to level up using online learning’
32. Speaker at Xavier Institute of Management on ‘First 90 days at work’.
33. Keynote speaker at a leading Trainers’ Network on ‘Learning in the age of distraction and how online learning is growing’
34.Keynote speaker at a big family group gathering on ‘New ways of learning.’
Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org | + 91 98468 11 111
For full-fledged workshops | keynote speaking engagements | seminars | panel discussions | learning camps | performance consulting for learning organizations