Here is a playbook for it. It works really well.
First of all, ensure food is on the table three times a day
2. Sleep well, 6-8 hours a day
3. Build reasonably good health
4. Work on projects with nicely behaved peers
5. Have financial security by consolidating savings
6. Have caring ones around
7. Live in a safe and secure place
8. Read a lot, listen to and watch content on travel, philosophy, poetry, and people’s achievements
9. Level up intellectually by talking to philosophers, creative storytellers, and overachievers
10. Do not find time to talk to normal people, and do not listen to their struggles
Once you have all these in reasonable proportions, allow the ‘existential crisis’ to gradually set in. Nurture it through self-deprecation and grow it like a weed in you until it climbs onto your consciousness.