The word Crisis in Chinese means Opportunity in Danger.
A few days into the lockdown, I realized one thing. This is the time to accelerate. To learn more. To share more. And to connect with people more.
Every opportunity to share ideas, experiences, and insights with people puts me in a ‘high responsibility zone’. Their time is important. That makes me prepare more. Tell things crisply and in an engaging way. With stories. And with a lot of confidence and conviction. The boring lockdown days turned out to be ‘high activity days’.
Many leaders I follow inspired and shared their best during these days to hold their teams and communities up.
Here is a list of programs I’ve done from 23rd March 2020 to 1 August 2020. This is almost 50 days of Webinars, Facebook, YouTube Live, and Radio Shows.
- Remote working foundations for B-HUB
- Storytelling for entrepreneurs for Indian Textile Federation
- Remote working effectively for AIC Raise
- Working From Home Foundations for Prayaana Labs
- Remote Working For Entrepreneurs. organised by Carve Startup Labs
- Digital Teaching Foundations organised by Carve Startup Labs
- Conversations Podcast at Vivian’s Irrelevant Podcast
- Remote Working Foundations for Teachers and Students of Amity University
- Business Transformation during Covid19 for ASAP Kerala
- Life and Work After Covid19 for NIT, Kolkata
- New Age Marketing Facebook Live with Leader of Pixel Village Mr. Radhakrishnan Chakyat
- The Future Of Work Facebook Live Session for Technopark Today
- Conversations on Entrepreneurship on Facebook Live with Viral Break
- Shaping Habits during Covid19 for Global Shapers Community of WEF
- Back to Business Panel Discussion with Leaders by New Age Business Media
- The Future of Work Webinar for the leadership team of Ramko Enviro Engineering
- How To Learn Digital Easy for Radio Neythal
- How To Start Video Content Production for Radio Neythal
- How to start blogging for Radio Neythal
- How to prepare for a skills-based economy for Radio Neythal
- Gig Economy Facebook Video for Haiku
- How to start your own gig YouTube Live session for Prayaana Labs
- Panel Discussion on Learning During Covid19 organised by Assocham and NIT Kolkata
- Community Leadership Strategy During Covid19 organised by Radio Neythal
- Exit The Dragon Facebook and YouTube Live by Haiku
- Three Day Digital Marketing Workshop Webinar organised by CII Kashmir and IUST.
- Prime Time Interview in Kappa TV
- Panel Discussion on Co-developing countries in Asian region organised by Horasis Global Community
- Online Schooling for Radio Neythal
- Three-day program on ‘Future is Now’ organised by B-HUB
- Marketing hacks by De Valour
- Future of Work Google Meet Webinar organised by Albertian Institute of Management
- Interview on the book Between Genes and Memes by TGIF
- Unleashing Economy Through Empowering Women YouTube Live Webinar organised by Prayaana Labs
- Future of Work and Skills for New MBA students of DC School of Management
- Panel discussion on the Marketing Conclave organised by CII
- Bring creativity to work and life webinar for Rotary
- Conversations with Inside Out on YouTube Live
- Conversations with ELI on YouTube
- Technologies Shaping The Future for Bloombloom
Apart from this, I wrote almost 12 articles on Linkedin, IEEE USA, The Dialogue, Opinion Byte in The Hindu, and many more.
For giving more and better, I realised that more active learning is required.
Linkedin Learning is a great platform and I spent almost 40 hours of learning of 32 different topics, some of them quite unrelated to my area of work.
As Marcel Duchamp said, “I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own taste.”
I even got featured by The Journal of Hope for being a torch of hope during this crisis through spreading knowledge and happiness by reaching more than a million people through these programs.
More than the virus itself, the information on it is spamming us. – I tweeted during these days. We have to feed our mind space with great stuff. The simple idea behind these things.
Never focus too much on the goals. Focus on the process insanely. Improved capabilities open up new goals. – my philosophy.