- In the world of snap judgements, it is an advantage to be super attractive in first 20 seconds.
- Getting dopamine through social media likes and comments can adversely affect your ability to do things extra mile, as frustration acts as a fuel to do anything new. Social media dopamine would never leave you frustrated.
- Conventional education won’t help you grow. It only has signalling effect or perhaps help as part of a successful alumni network. Actual value lies in building core skills in-demand. Like coding, data analytics, creative digital marketing, content production or even mathematical thinking.
- When you are feeling super good and comfortable, try to break the pattern by meeting tough and difficult people as you expose yourself to complex situations and it would sharpen your survival and thriving instinct. Follow rejection not just approvals.
- Every individual in the internet era is a news broadcaster, a content producer and distributor – give it free. The network which it creates gives you reputation followed by business.
- In a hyper connected world, doing businesses is always global and improving your communication skills is going to be critical for faster success. Email, phone, social media, blogging, video – all enhances attraction.
- Three things which matter for anyone – English, mathematics and coding. Future belongs to people focus on these key things. Combine it with your domain and magic is created.
- Online learning is the only way to progress as traditional learning wastes lot of time and is highly inefficient except for the quality of relationships you can potentially build. Coursera, Edx, Udacity, Udemy, Future Learn or Tribr will replace conventional education systems in 5 years. Things have started now. Start now.
- Finally, audacity – especially shameless audacity matters. Chutzpah as Israelis call it, keep trying, fail, keep trying, don’t blame anyone, keep trying!